Recent research output
- Bartl, M., & Vermeulen, E. E. / Decentering the ‘Private’ in the World Power System. Journal of Law and Political Economy, 2023
- Burgers, L. E. & Pijl, K. / Collective Ownership and Representation in a Sustainable City: Investigating the Potential of the Community Land Trust and the Zoöp Model. Erasmus law review, (3) 2022
- Leone, C. & van Duin, J.M.L/ Incasso in consumentenzaken blijft problematisch ondanks nieuwe wet. NJB, 2023(5).
- Mak, C./ What is European in European Private Law? A Reflection" What is European in European Private Law? Che cosa c'è di europeo nel diritto privato europeo?. Milano: Giuffre. 2022
- Venkatesh, V., Esnard, T., Bogoeski, V., & Ferrando, T. / ). Migrant Farmworkers: Resisting and Organizing before, during and after Covid-19. Journal of Agrarian Change, 2023
SSRN & ACT Working papers
The ACT has sponsored the SSRN journal European Private Law since 2009. The journal distributes papers on private law in Europe and on the process of Europeanisation of that law. Contributions span the range of private law disciplines including contract, property, tort, family and company law, and highlight a variety of topics and methods.
The link below contains an overview of the ACT working papers series. To subscribe to the journal, please log in to the SSRN website and add European Private Law to your subscriptions.
ACT conducts high-quality research. Our researchers publish their articles in top international journals such as the European Law Journal, the Common Market Law Review, the Journal of Law and Society, the Journal of Consumer Policy and the European Review of Private Law. Our researchers’ books are published by leading international academic publishers including Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, and Hart Publishing.
The ACT has sponsored the SSRN journal European Private Law since 2009.
Check out the doctoral dissertations that have been completed within ACT in the last 5 years.