We are looking for interested researchers
- who hold a PhD in a relevant field
- who live outside the Netherlands or have not lived here for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior
- who would like to spend one or two years doing full-time research at the Amsterdam Centre for Transformative Private Law at the University of Amsterdam
- and who can make a high level contribution to the research of the Amsterdam Centre for Transformative Private Law
What can you expect?
During the application process, you will be supported in further developing your project into a compatible Marie Curie application by the ACT Member who is acting as your academic sponsor and the Faculty of Law’s grant advisor.
If our joint application is successful, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action will provide an allowance to cover your living, travel and family costs and contributes to the overhead of the host organisation. For further detail see the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions website and the information about how to apply for Postdoctoral Fellowships.
This will enable you
- to pursue your research project with the support of your ACTacademic sponsor
- become part of the ACT and Faculty of Law research community
- be employed at the University of Amsterdam as a full-time employee, including all benefits associated with employment.
Interested? Please contact Act-fdr[at]uva.nl to explore the possibility of applying jointly for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie – Individual Fellowship.
Please be aware, preparing a joint application takes time we encourage you to contact us well before the official deadline.